Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dreams

I had strange dreams. I dreamt that stake conference was run by a baptist version of Pres. Hinckley, and that there was an athletic competition with old friends from junior high afterwards. The stake conference had cool effects like trees that grew out of the stage and then fell apart, but they were only illusions. I dreamt that the stage was so steep that it seemed to be straight over our heads, and people could fall off the stage right on our heads. The competition consisted of sprints, and tennis matches. Melinda was somehow an experienced tennis player who had decided to let her skills get rusty, and was forced to play an old nemesis. I ran into old friends who I had played pranks on before, only to get into a rabbit poo flinging fight.

No comments: